Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thank You Thank You Thank You

So I have to first apologize for asking Teddy to feature my blog, then getting so wrapped up in my own life that I never took the time to actually come back and check out what was going on.
With that being said, I got a new phone and I figured out how to link all my email accounts together. When all the responses popped up, I was shocked. Not only at the amount of responses, but your kind words soothed my chaotic soul this morning.
I feel horrible for taking so long. But I hope that you accept my apologies. But I also want you to know that it means the world to me for you to read my blogs. It is therapy for me and your reponses were overwhelming for me. Just simple words and the smallest things go a long way.
I really appreciate all of you and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment